The “A” rated Vredestein Ultrac Satin.
Avid followers of the Vredestein Ultrac over the years will know of the fantastic range of tyres they produce. They have received industry wide recognition and now hold a range of award winning tyres including the multi award winning Vredestein Sessanta summer tyre, the multi award winning Vredestein Snowtrac 3 Winter tyre and finally the Vredestein Quatrac 3 all-season tyre. The R&D that has produced these successful products has now developed another remarkable and exciting tyre, the Ultrac Satin. Now available in a wide variety of sizes 16”, 17” and 18” which means they have almost all vehicles covered. Taking the very popular size of 245/40r18 98Y Vredestein Ultrac Satin. Here is how the label data looks, Wet Grip “A” Fuel Economy “B”, comparing this against the Ultrac Cento in the same size with label data of “C” Wet Grip and “C” Fuel Economy. This shows Vredestein striving to be the very best.
In short the features of the Vredestein Ultrac Satin:
● Superior braking power: 3.3-meter shorter braking distance at 80 km/h and above*
● Comfortable, precise and controlled steering performance
● 12% better handling on dry surfaces*
● 10% better handling on wet surfaces*
● Low rolling resistance = lower fuel consumption & reduced CO₂ emissions
● 100% A-label for braking distance on wet surfaces,
rolling resistance (C/B) and low exterior noise level (71 dB)
● Available in sizes from 16 to 18 inches, speed codes W and Y
(more sizes up to 20” are scheduled for later this year).
* Compared to predecessor Ultrac Cento (size: 245/40R18 Y) in internal tests.
To shop for the Vredestein Ultrac Satin Please click here
Please see the full size range for the Ultrac satin